Small-Block Chevy V8 engines from the mid-1950s to the mid-1990s all leak oil from the rear seal of the oil pan. Stop cleaning up those annoying oil drips from the garage floor or driveway beneath your beloved old Chevy. Instead ... Catch the Drip!
Engineered by Schildmeier's Oil Drip Catcher mounts directly to your Small-Block Chevy engine at the back of the oil pan where the drips occur. Precision-engineered to fit snug in just the right spot, the Oil Drip Catcher is easy to install and easy to maintain.
- Patent-pending design catches the drips keeping your garage floor and your engine cleaner.
- Made of high-grade plastic that can withstand temperatures up to 260-degrees, far hotter than the average engine which typically stays below 200-degrees.
- Easy installation: Slides over the back lip of the oil pan and stays secure with included longer replacement bolts that hold both the Oil Drip Catcher and the rear of the oil pan to the block.
- Easy maintenance: Simply remove the screw plugging the bottom and drain the Oil Drip Catcher when you change the oil then replace the screw until next time.
- This product fits Small-Block Chevy V-8 engines from 1955-1994.
What Is Included
When you receive your Oil Drip Catcher, the package will include all of the hardware you need to properly install it:
- Oil Drip Catcher: Polycarbonate Reservoir good up to 260 degrees Fahrenheit with two (2) Aluminum Sleeves in the Mounting Holes
- Two (2) Stainless Steel Bolts
- Two (2) Stainless Steel Lock Washers
- One (1) Brass Thread Insert (installed)
- One (1) Stainless Steel Washer w/ Bonded Rubber Seal
- One (1) Stainless Steel Socket Head Bolt
You spend a lot of money keeping your hot rod looking and running great. Don't let that little drip spoil your hard work and make a mess of your garage too. Catch the drip!
No foreign junk on your American vehicles! Engineered by Schildmeier products are designed, tooled, and MADE IN THE USA.
Patent Pending, Engineered by Schildmeier, LLC, 2021. All Rights Reserved.